Pulp Non Fiction

[ Sunday, July 11, 2004 ]

 



"We've got better vision, better ideas, real plans. We've got a better sense of what's happening to America--and we've got better hair." Johann Kohen Kerry



HEY KERRY! GEE YOUR HAIR SMELLS TERRIFIC!

Your HAWKISH SKULL AND BONES "WE NEED TO SEND MORE TROOPS TO IRAQ" and your "ISRAEL RIGHT or WRONG" policy STINKS!


Kerry's Priorities

The Drudge Report notes this exchange from Larry King's interview with John Kerry last night:

King: Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States, didn't increase the--do you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

Kerry: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me;I spend two hours everyday blow drying my beautiful hair, I just haven't had time.

VIDEO : JOHNNY LOVES JOHNNY

art [10:13 PM]

|